Jennifer Renner

 


THE HIDDEN DIARY OF A BISHOP’S WIFE: MY UNTOLD TRUTH’ is a release from my hurts and pain. It is not borne from resentment or sorrow, but a celebration of life, joy, gratitude, peace of mind, growth, fulfillment, and achievement. I have come to realize that I am the creator of my own life, whether good or bad, and nothing is a mistake or a tragedy. It is all part of God’s plan for my life.

Everyone who has entered my life has done so purposefully, each teaching me a valuable lesson. This book, 'THE HIDDEN DIARY OF A BISHOP’S WIFE: MY UNTOLD TRUTH,' will unveil and unmask the life I lived as a Bishop’s wife.

The Bible states, 'He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains the favor of the Lord' (Proverbs 18:22). Many married men are not prospering because they are recklessly spreading their seed. God does not bless a disorderly marriage. A wife's unanswered prayers can be attributed to her husband's lifestyle. A wife is both a blessing and a helper, but this help and blessing are bestowed upon a man who is disciplined, respectful, and loyal to his wife. A wife’s blessings are potent, and no evil can obstruct her prayers for a faithful and devoted husband. One of the key triggers for divine blessings is a man's loyalty and respect for the sanctity of marriage. The reason some men fail to progress beyond a certain point is due to their destructive and harmful intentions towards their wives. The Bible states in [Psalms 133:1], 'Behold, how good and pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes. It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.'

I am grateful to my ex-husband, who hurt me, brought different women to our matrimonial bed, abandoned my children, and suggested to the judge that I be deported back to Africa because I did not have my green card. It is due to these trials that I learned to stand on my own, with God’s help. I have learned that in my world, nothing ever goes wrong, for everything has ultimately worked out for my good. Some events in my marriage seemed horrible and absurd. Yet, walking with God, I understand that nothing happens without His knowledge. The events in my marriage were in His perfect will, strategically setting me up for success. God is the only river that never runs dry. I am grateful and thankful to Him. Let us relax and enjoy my stories; by the end, you will see how my sorrows and hurts worked out for my good.

Get your copy today!  (Click on Jennifer Renner's name to order.)